Start your day with a leisurely breakfast and a view of the surrounding hills,or grab a quick pastry and espresso before you head out on an adventure. The Yakima Valley has a spot that is sure to please!
- Provisions Restaurant & Market: One of the newest restaurant in Yakima, serving specialty’s such as Potato Crusted Quiche, Pork Belly Benedict, Quinoa Breakfast Bowls and more. Tuesday –Fridays starting at 11a.m., Saturdays 10am. Sundays brunch only 10am-2pm,
- Carousel Restaurant and Bistro– Focusing on locally-sourced ingredients, you’re sure to enjoy their elegantly prepared dishes! They serve brunch Sunday from 10am – 2pm. And don’t forget their extensive Bloody Mary Bar!
- 2nd Street Grill – In the heart of Downtown Yakima and close to convenient parking, enjoy breakfast on Saturdays from 11am – 2 pm, and Sundays from 10am – 2 pm. Make sure to sit on their porch and enjoy the morning sunshine!
- Bobs Burger & Brew– Enjoy Bob’s Famous “Made-to-Order” omelet bar, their classic Eggs Benedict, biscuits and gravy, fresh Belgian waffles with lots of toppings, Bob’s gigantic French toast, and more. The Sunday Brunch Buffet starts at 9 am and goes until 1:30 pm.
- Apple Tree Grill– Start your day with a breakfast and a great view of the rolling terrain of 100 year-old orchards. This restaurant overlooks the apple-shaped island on the 17th green of the golf course. Enjoy the country and garden lovers’ omelets, Eggs Benedict and traditional egg breakfasts. Breakfast served daily, 8 am -11 am.
- Garden Grill & Bar at the Hilton Garden Inn – Enjoy a freshly prepared, cooked-to-order breakfast in a relaxed setting at the Garden Grille and Bar. Breakfast is served from 6:00am to 10:00am Monday-Friday. 6:00am to 11:00am Saturday. 6:00am to 2:00pm Sunday.
- 8th Street Bistro in the Holiday Inn Downtown Yakima Convention Center. Offering a menu of breakfast favorites from 6am-10am daily.
- Mel’s Diner– A 50′s style diner that is a Yakima icon! It’s where the locals go for breakfast. Offering all the favorites: eggs, hash browns, toast, pancakes and more. Open daily at 5:00 am.
- Powerhouse Grill– A local favorite offering huge portions and prices that won’t break the bank. The selections are endless, and they offer specials such as Apple Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast, as well as all the usual breakfast favorites: eggs, toast, potatoes, scrambles, etc.
- Shari’s Restaurant:Everybody knows Shari’s Restaurants! A Northwest family restaurant that is open 24/7. They are known for their awesome pies! Choose from a great selection to go with your morning coffee, or lunch or take one home for dinner.
ADD A LITTLE IRISH FLAVOR
- McGuire’s Irish Pub– You don’t have to be Irish to enjoy the best breakfast in town! You will leave so full you won’t need to eat for the rest of the day. No Blarney! Go for the corned beef hash and eggs! Check out their daily special on Facebook.
SPECIALTY BREAKFAST ITEMS
- Don’s Donuts & Julie’s Java– A bakery-cafe that makes donuts, bagels, espresso, sandwiches, baked cinnamon rolls and more!
- Essencia Artisan Bakery– Enjoy fresh baked breads, pastries and other assorted confections, conveniently located in Downtown Yakima.
- Panera Bread – Serving freshly baked breads and pastries, smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, espresso, daily.