Are you ready for the biggest celebration in Central Washington, “Go All Out” at this year’s Central Washington State Fair September 21st – September 30th. To help kick things off right, the Sunfair Parade, Yakima’s longest running parade, will take place in downtown Yakima this Saturday at 10am. Help celebrate 57 years of the Sunfair Parade!
Check out some of the amazing deals on admission, parking and entertainment to this year’s Central Washington State Fair!
Fair admission and parking deals:
- Friday 9/21 KIMA TV Day: Admission is only $1 and parking is FREE from noon to 4pm.
- Monday 9/24 Franz Bread Day: Admission and unlimited carnival rides for only $27 when you bring an empty FRANZ bread bag.
- Tuesday 9/25 Senior & Military appreciation day: Admission is just $8 all day for 65 & over and military.
- Wednesday 9/26 Pepsi Day at the Fair: Get free admission from noon to 4pm when you bring 3 non-perishable food items for donation to Operation Harvest.
- Thursday 9/27 Pizza Hut $3 Thursday: Admission $3, Parking $3, and Food Bite $3 when you show a $10 Pizza Hut Receipt. Valid Noon to 4pm.
Coca-Cola Grandstand Event Series (Free General Admission Seating):
- Monster Trucks September 24 & 25.
- Sprint Cars & Street Stocks September 21 & 22.
- Modified Sprint Cars September 28 & 29.
- Demo Derby’s September 23 & 30.
Free National acts – Entertainment. Free With General Admission or book your reserved seats now (price varies) to hear these groups presented by Legends Casino:
- September 21- Dan & Shay – American country music duo. 2018 CMT Music Awards Duo Video of the Year – “Tequila”
- September 22 – High Valley – Canadian country music duo from Blumenort, Alberta. “Have I Told You I Love You Lately” and the group’s debut US release, “Love You for a Long Time.
- September 23 – Lupillo Rivera – Grammy Award winning Mexican American singer-songwriter. Won for Tu Esclavo y Amo.
- September 25 -John Michael Montgomery – American country music singer.
- September 26 – Roots & Boots Tour – mash-up of three country legends — Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin, and Collin Raye.
- September 27 – Survivor – American rock band formed in Chicago.
- September 28 – Theory of a Deadman – Canadian rock band from Delta, British Columbia. Formed in 2001. 3 No. 1 hits, “Bad Girlfriend”, “Lowlife” and “Rx (Medicate)”
- September 29 – Air Supply – Australian soft rock band, 8 Top Ten hits in the United States, in the early 1980s. All out of Love, The One That You Love, Making Love Out of Nothing at All, Just as I Am, The Power of Love.
- September 30 – Fito Olivares – Mexican cumbia musician. Juana La Cubana, El Colesterol.
For more details on all Fair activities and entertainment, head to FairFun.com!
Yakima Transit & Union Gap Transit will be offering FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE all ten days of the fair! The drop off location is directly in front of the Deccio Administration Building at State Fair Park.
- Yakima Transit buses leave the Gateway Center parking lot starting 30 minutes prior to the fair opening and 30 minutes after the fair closes. Service is continuous throughout the day. OPENING DAY only, Transit will begin service at 10am from Gateway Center. Hop On & Hop Off at the Gateway Center (10 North Fair Avenue). Two pick up points: North end of the Gateway Shopping Center parking lot as well as near Target on the South end. Yakima Transit will have the pick up locations well marked
- Union Gap Transit buses will go to and from the Valley Mall (Sears Parking Lot Bus Stop). Friday/Saturday: 11am-11pm, Sunday-Thursday: 11am-10pm, Closing Day: 11am-9pm. Service is continuous throughout the day.
The Central Washington State Fair is fun for the whole family; from the midway carnival rides to agriculture displays, Bug ology to Cirque Zuma Zuma African Acrobats. Don’t forget the numerous “Fair Food” offerings… who can resist a bite of an Elephant Ear, a Deep Fried Twinkie, or even a bug!?
For more details on all fair activities, entertainment, parking, food, etc… head to FairFun.com! So grab the whole family and “Go All Out” for this year’s Central Washington State Fair!