The countdown has started! Only 5 more shopping days until Christmas! Time to find those last minute gifts and stocking stuffers. Don’t forget the hostess gift! Don’t know what to get? Take a look at these 30 suggestions!
Fun Stocking Stuffers
- For the skiers in the family; a White Pass Ski Area season pass, day lift ticket or an overnight stay at the White Pass Inn.
- A gift certificate from Rills Adventures for your Yakima River Canyon river float or fly fishing excursion.
- Osprey River Rafting on the Tieton River during the annual flip flop, only during the month of September. It’s s a long wait from Christmas to September but the thrill of class 3 whitewater rafting is well worth it.
- The gift of a golf date at one of the many courses in the Yakima Valley. (Or a new set of clubs.)
- Everyone makes New Years resolutions to get fit. Maybe a Yakima Tennis Club or Yakima Athletic Club membership is what they’ve been waiting for.
- Get Air Trampoline Park and Meadowbrook Family Fun Center gift certificates are sure to please (mom) with the kids out of school for Christmas break.
- Corks and Canvas gift certificate is an educational and fun way to learn to paint. Events are usually held at a winery where the art supplies are provided.
- Inklings Bookstore is the perfect gift for the reader in the family, young and old. Their books are complemented by gifts, toys, and cards, as well as gift cards.
- The Range offers firearms education and training classes for a unique gift.
- Tickets to the upcoming concerts at the Legends Casino choose from Eddie Money on January 12, 38 Special on January 26, Grits and Glamour Tour on February 2nd or Wynonna on March 15.
- Need an extra little stocking stuffer for the kids? Think Yakima Theaters Movie Money.
- How about Escape the Madness gift certificates for a live action puzzle room for groups of four to eight. They will not forget this gift for the whole family!
- Add a $10 Rattlesnake Hills Passport (Available at the Yakima Valley Visitor Information Center) to someone’s stocking. They are always a hit!
- Give the gift of Capitol Theatre tickets to an upcoming performance or the whole series.
- The Seasons Performance Hall gift certificate or tickets to upcoming performances will bring a smile.
- Of course, a gift card from one of the many Yakima Valley restaurants is perfect for the gift of a night out.
Need a gift for him?
- Need a gift for the fisherman (woman) in your life? Stop in at Reds Fly Shop in the Yakima River Canyon to pick up a set of flies for the stocking or the new fishing rod he’s been dreaming of. You can even book an excursion or pick up a gift card and he (or she) can choose later.
- Lil’ Brown Smoke Shack is the place for the man who loves cigars. The store has everything from premium cigars, snuff, rolling tobacco, pipe tobacco to humidors.
- If he’s a beer lover, you know he has been thinking about brewing! This is the place to go for the products, information and the brewing equipment. If he’s not quite ready to start that new hobby pick up a t-shirt, hat, candles, growlers or even beer soap at Yakima Valley Hops and Brew Supply.
She will love these!
- Ummelina Yakima Valley Spa Retreat is more than a retail store. They offer mineral makeup, shea butter collections, herbal teas, organic aroma therapy and more. Gift certificates are available for a wide array of offerings or treatments, spa journeys and even couples massages.
- Country Garden Antiques specializes in English country furniture, Whichford pottery, Bridgewater pottery, Victorian jewelry, decorative items, and garden accessories.
- Visit Gretchen to pick out contemporary fashion for her, featuring a classic and forward selection of clothing, sportswear, denim, accessories and more.
- French Vanilla Market is the place to find home decor, gifts, bath and body, boutique clothing and jewelry.
- Cobblestones Gifts and Antiques at Chesterley Park is a store full of unique gifts.
- Fiddlesticks is a destination for home décor, furniture, pictures, lamps, glassware and dishes, framed pictures, wall art, clothing, jewelry and so much more.
For the Table or Hostess!
- Order handmade pies or cookies from Johnson Orchards. Call 509-966-7479 by December 20. Baking French Apple, Cranberry Apple, Pecan and Chocolate Mint Cream Pies for Pickup December 23rd from 10am-3pm only. Cookies to choose from: Russian Tea Cakes, Chocolate peppermint Snowquakes, Sugar Cookies, Ginger Molasses and peppermint Blondies to be picked up December 21-23.
- Visit Shopkeeper to order fresh flowers for the holiday table or pick up a special hostess gift.
- Kameo Flowers, Events and Wine Tasting Bar offers fine floral arrangements assembled by their professional staff.
- Stop at Precision Fruit and Antiques for fresh fruit, Yakima Valley wines, canned fruit, jams, preserves and pickles for your table or to bring as a hostess gift. Please call for their seasonal hours.
- This is Yakima Valley Wine Country! A bottle of local wine is a great hostess gift. Pick one up at one of the many wineries in the valley.